4-Port VGA Splitter Box
This is a 4 port VGA splitter which takes the computer's VGA signal and duplicates it onto 4 analog monitors. It is compatible with most monitors and enables up to 64 monitors to share the information of a host computer simultaneously. It is also a boosting device that extends the video signal's transmission distance, making it an excellent choice for video broadcast systems. Specifications:Interface Type: 1 VGA INPUT, 4 VGA OUTPUT Resolution: 1600 x 1280 Transmission Distance: 213-280 feet (65-85 m) Power: DC 5V 500mA AC Adapter: Input: 110-240V AC 50/60 Hz; Output: DC 5V 1200mA Input Level: 0.5-1Vp-p HV Channel: input level 0.7-5Vp-p Cable Length: 3.2 feet (0.96 m) Input Resistance: 75? AC Adapter Cable Length: Approx. 52.8" (134 cm) HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
- Lightweight and compact design
- Plug and play for easy installation
- 1 VGA input, 4 VGA output for multiple computer monitors, TVs or other VGA capable devices
- Bandwidth support: 150MHz(-3dB)
- Great for data centers, test bench facilities, video broadcasting presentations, help desks, schools, etc.
- Includes AC to DC power adapter