Audio Adapter Cable for Turtle Beach Headsets for Xbox One Controller
Ever wish you could plug your sweet Turtle Beach gaming headset into your brand new Xbox One controller without needing an additional adapter? Well now you can! This 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female audio adapter cable allows you to do just that. Simply plug in the 3.5mm jack into the newest Xbox One Controller (released by Microsoft after June 2015) and you are ready to game. Gaming headsets with that stubborn 2.5 mm jack will no longer be an issue! Whether playing solo or chatting with a party of friends, prepare to be fully immersed on your virtual adventures. Take full advantage of high quality in game sound and party chat simultaneously without disturbing family and friends. This is all made possible with the HDE Audio Adapter Cable for Xbox One Turtle Beach Gaming Headset.
- Converts your headsets 2.5mm male jack to 3.5 mm jack, perfect for Turtle Beach and other gaming headsets that otherwise would not fit properly
- Replace the lost adapter cable that comes with your Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- Connects your Turtle Beach's 2.5mm male to male talkback/chat cable with the new Xbox One Controller (released by Microsoft after June 2015)
- Not compatible with ORIGINAL Xbox One Controllers unless you have an Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter module attached to the controller (Not Included)
- Specifically designed for Xbox One Controllers, other 3.5mm male to 2.5mm female cables may not function correctly with your Xbox One Controller