VGA Male-to-Male Cable - 6FT
HDE VGA Male to VGA Male Cable is a three-row 15-pin DE-15 connector, and is used to connect an analog PC monitor to a PC or laptop. This cable utilizes a male DE-15 connector to connect your monitor and PC/laptop. This cable can be used with a variety of supported VGA resolutions including 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors. Manufactured with coaxial wiring and insulation, this cable is made to last. Keep in mind, as in all VGA cables, the VGA interface is not engineered to be hot-pluggable (so that the user can connect or disconnect the output device while the host is running). Hot-plugging may introduce surges in signal lines, which may or may not be adequately protected against damage. Get connected, and purchase this VGA cable today!
- High performance VGA cable connects a VGA (Video Graphic Array) equipped computer to a monitor or projector with 15-pin VGA port for video editing, gaming, or video projection
- Supports resolutions at 800x600 (SVGA), 1024x768 (XGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 1080p (Full HD), 1920x1200 (WUXGA), and up for high resolution LCD and LED monitors
- The VGA cord engineered with molded strain relief connectors for durability, grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging, and finger-tightened screws for a secure connection
- The combination of gold-plated connectors and bare copper conductors provides this monitor cable with superior cable performance
- Dual ferrite cores on the VGA wire minimize crosstalk and suppress noise